Copyright © 2011 The Capacity Group, Inc., All rights reserved.
|Value Added Services|
|Brochures, Articles, & Links|
|Our Fees & Code of Conduct|
VALUE ADDED INSURANCE SERVICES: CLAIMS REVIEW
Capacity Claims Review Consulting Service
Helps Reduce Your Long-term Cost of Risk
Capacity Coverage helps clients resolve claims situations. Our goal is to seek the most favorable claim resolution – which includes taking into account the impact on future premiums. We help our clients ensure their insurance carrier provides the best claims response possible within the policy structure.
We represent you, not your insurer. Throughout the claims settlement process, we resolve any disputes and present analyses to the insurer to ensure a fair settlement.Capacity Coverage helps clients resolve claims situations.
Capacity acts as your advocate in all claim-related matters by:
• Designing procedures that decrease potential delays in claim handling
• As claims occur, seeking the broadest available coverage
• Serving as your liaison to resolve coverage issues and claim valuation
• Minimizing delays by assisting with fact gathering for your claim
• Recommending insurance experts if needed to help resolve claim issues
• Evaluating open claims to review claim investigation and handling issues
• Helping you reduce the frequency or severity of the claims
CLICK HERE to download our Claims Review brochure.
Please note: The above-referenced Claims Review services are provided by a Third Party Vendor. The Client or Prospect is solely responsible for all charges and fees associated with this service and no fee, charge or referral fee is paid to Capacity Coverage Company. The Third Party Vendor who supplies this service is not an employee, partner nor agent of Capacity Coverage Company and Capacity Coverage Company has no ownership interest either directly or indirectly with the Third Party Vendor. Capacity Coverage Company bears no responsibility, either directly or vicariously for any services provided to the client or prospect.