Copyright © 2011 The Capacity Group, Inc., All rights reserved.
|Value Added Services|
|Brochures, Articles, & Links|
|Our Fees & Code of Conduct|
VALUE ADDED INSURANCE SERVICES
Comprehensive Insurance Risk Review Clarifies
What Coverage You Need and Why You Need It
As your insurance broker, it is our job to analyze your business and clearly explain your coverage needs to you. We start by assessing the strengths and weaknesses of your current program.
Then we perform a review of your entire insurance program instead of just
focusing on individual lines of coverage. Our review allows us to advise you how and why your insurance program can be designed to reduce your overall cost of insurance.
We analyze your coverage requirements in these areas:
• Commercial Property
• Commercial General Liability
• Commercial Automobile
• Workers Compensation
• Commercial Umbrella/Excess Liability
• Ocean Cargo
• Boiler & Machinery
• Additional Coverages for Consideration
Your Insurance Risk Review and Exposure Analysis Helps You
See Your Business Operation the Way Insurers Do By:
• Analyzing and compiling your company's commercial insurance losses
• Identifying areas of high performance and opportunities for improvement
• Recommending areas implementation of claims management practices
• Explaining problem situations that increase your risk
• Offering solutions to address risk and explaining their financial benefits
• Clearly breaking down insurance issues for all aspects of your operation
CLICK HERE to download our Risk Review brochure.
Please note: The above-referenced Loss Control services are provided by a Third Party Vendor. The Client or Prospect is solely responsible for all charges and fees associated with this service and no fee, charge or referral fee is paid to Capacity Coverage Company. The Third Party Vendor who supplies this service is not an employee, partner nor agent of Capacity Coverage Company and Capacity Coverage Company has no ownership interest either directly or indirectly with the Third Party Vendor. Capacity Coverage Company bears no responsibility, either directly or vicariously for any services provided to the client or prospect.